I am Pregnant!

More and more Woman announce in the Android Market Comments, that they came pregnant by planing their high fertile Days with “My Days”. I guess thats a nice Information to share. So if you are one of the lucky ones. Share your happiness with us in the comments.

Here a few Pics

Bailey LaFleur Marrs – Born Feb. 2nd, 2010
6 lbs, 9 oz – 19″ Long
Detroit, MI, United States

Please bellow Comments are ONLY if you CAME pregnant with MyDays.
Choose another page on here to post your comments about (i wish to come prego, ideas and suggestions … )

392 Responses to “I am Pregnant!”

1. Jacquanda says:

This is the second time i have become pregnant using this app. It is very helpful in determining when im fertile and when i ovulate. Im currently pregnant now and im loving it.

• Nancy says:

Hey jacquanda, congrats on conceiving! It’s my 1st time using this app, I really hope it works :) let me know any tips I can use while trying to conceiv, I’d appreciate it.

2. Vik says:

This app is amazing! I got pregnant twice in one year using this program. We are on baby number 3 … so excited! 26 years old and finally after years n years

3. Danie says:

Have been using mydays for years and have successfully gotten pregnant twice with two healthy babies just found out Im pregnant with our 3rd Yay such a wonderful program!

4. Roxanne says:

I started using the my chart app in may and i just found out on july 25th that i am pregnant!

5. Jc says:

I have used this app for years. It helped me start a family when was ready. Now we were ready for baby number two and thanks to the app (and some luck) I was able to conceive on our first try because the app calculated my ovulation, I found out last week I’m pregnant again!

6. kaci says:

I’ve used this app for two years pluss. And found out my home test is positive. I’m so excited.

7. october mom says:

I had this app almost a year ago now i have a 3 month old handsome son thanks for this great app i have recommended to people who are ttc.

8. destin says:

Yayyyy so excited found out yesterday I am preggo.this app works.

9. Brittney says:

This app is a great one now I am prego after using it for 2 mo

10. Naiema says:

My days is the best hands down! Thanks

11. Jami says:

I got pregnant after 6 months of trying with MyDays:) Thank you so much:)

12. Stacey says:

I downloaded this app to keep track of my periods as i have pcos, i found this app very helpfull and considering my periods were eratic and allover the place ‘my days’ predicted my next period spot on. I also concieved my first child after 10 years of ttc excellent app

13. cashmere says:

We used this app for about six months I kinda lost faith the I noticed on my days period hadn’t came so I took a test said pregnant 1-2 weeks really for to five according to drs. versus clear blue yipppppeeee!!! I’m 5 weeks and 3 days says mydays calendar (my last period last month) thanks my days

14. Cami says:

Congratulations

15. lola says:

Iv been using this app for over 2 months now. And no positive results :(
    I read everyones and their all pregnant but not me. Iv been to the doctor and he said I’m fine. To just keep trying.

• abe says:

Track periods here, and this is what we did, starting the first day after period stops have sex more or min every three days, to keep sperm freah do this until you start your new period or until your pregnant. I did this and never got a period instead I found out i was pregnant w twins. If it fails try again next month but if your healthy and ovulating, then it should work. This will make sure sperm is always there and ready whenever you do ovulate I did this because we tried for a year w apps and ovulation test w no success and I told my hubby lets try this if it doesn’t work then I’m done, after a year my own stragetey worked. I hope it helps. Remember fresh they say up to five days is fresh but 3 days to make sure it’s fresh n strong sperm.

16. mel says:

I used this app within month got pregnant

17. Lise says:

Got pregnant with my first using My Days and now trying for the second. Can’t seem to find the pregnancy option on the current version. Help!

18. candice says:

I got pregnant right away alter using my days app I’m 30weeks now

• ChristyTr says:

LOVE this app! I have been using this app for 5 years. Discovered it after I had my second baby, it helped me to Know when I was getting my period because I have irregular cycles. So when my husband and I were ready to start trying again, I got pregnant on first try! Now I have a beautiful 2 month old baby girl

19. W!nt3er says:

I love this app it work GREAT I’M now having my first Girl her name is Markayla it took me only 1year in conceiving her I always gave hope in This app and it is very accurate… :)

20. I am 23 weeks pregnant thanks to my days. We tried for one year before tracking ovulation with my days and within two months i was pregnant!! Having a girl. I already have a four year old boy.

21. Laura says:

Thanks MyDays! My husband and I are pregnant! First try thanks to the app!

• dreday says:

Hello!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) congrats on the baby to come.! But were you and your husband trying before you used the MY Days app?

22. pam says:

I am pregnant app is really good been trying on off for about 6 months so happy.some women full pregnant sooner.:-):-):-)

23. Chaz says:

Worked! Hubby just got back from military we tried right away using mydays . Now I’m 6 weeks with 2nd! Thanks mydays

24. Rita says:

I was using MyDays to track my period. Then 4 months after being married my husband and I decided to start trying and immediately on the first try I was pregnant due January 19,2015! Thanks MyDays!