I am Pregnant!

More and more Woman announce in the Android Market Comments, that they came pregnant by planing their high fertile Days with “My Days”. I guess thats a nice Information to share. So if you are one of the lucky ones. Share your happiness with us in the comments.

Here a few Pics

Bailey LaFleur Marrs – Born Feb. 2nd, 2010
6 lbs, 9 oz – 19″ Long
Detroit, MI, United States

Please bellow Comments are ONLY if you CAME pregnant with MyDays.
Choose another page on here to post your comments about (i wish to come prego, ideas and suggestions … )

392 Responses to “I am Pregnant!”

1. Sherilyn Sparkes says:

That’s so exciting for all of you !! I’m 38 weeks this weekend haven’t dillated or dropped . Feeling like this baby is going to be a late one :( child number 1

2. Kimmie says:

Hello Lovely Ladies,

So excited to be here. I learned two days after Mothers Day that I am expecting my second child. Thank you My Days

3. kandi says:

ive had this app for few years i planned my last baby hes b 7months on june 11 it says my period post b ending n it hasnt even came on yall think im pregant??? r is it running late?? i went dollar tree get test they were out

• admin says:

Plz Ppl write understandable. First Part I understand u got a baby .. congrats!
      Second Part I dont get a Word.

4. izabella says:

Im 15 and 8 months pregnant with a little girl im getting induced in 8 hours im nervous and excited

5. maz says:

My husband and I have been trying of baby no 2 for over 4yr weeks after getting this app I fell pregnant .I’m now 26 wks pregnant :-)

6. Jana Thompson says:

I used my days for 3 months… my 7 month old daughter is laying next to me now! We wanted a sibling used it for 2 months and I am late. … OHhhh myyy

7. hayley says:

Went of contraception February
    downlaoded app
    fell pregnant in April :)
    Awesome app

8. Dee says:

I have been using this app for a few years to track my irregular periods. I can honestly say, thanks to this app I have had 3 pregnancies, one successful and I am now pregnant again. I am an ex LTTCer due to the use of this wonderful app. It is always one of my first downloads any time I get a new phone.

9. Rae says:

I used the app for two years to keep track of my periods but I also became pregnant too :)

10. sweetie says:

This app helped me get pregnant twice

11. samantha. says:

this app is AWESOME only been using it for two mnths and on the second month I got pregnant, now Im 7 weeks!

12. rhiannon says:

We just found out that we are pregnant today!!!! Soooooooo excited!

13. Meranda says:

phd5 PREGNANT!!!!! Had a positive test Feb 28th …. using my days baby #2 is on its way : )

14. Michele says:

Like a lot of expecting ladies have written I also had only used My Days for two months. I downloaded the app after my wedding and two months later I took a pregnancy test after being a few days late and we were pregnant! Highly recommend app & taking BBT if you can!

15. I am now 7 weeks pregnant. I began to chart in October after we tried without planning for quite some time. It didn’t take us long to get that BFP with the help of My Days! Thank you!!!

16. steph says:

used this app for one month and got pregnant now I’m 2weeks! can’t wait to meet my baby!

17. Dawn says:

Hello everyone.. I have been using my days for a couple of years now.. My son is two years oldand I have been using this app since right after he was born.. My husband and I were tracking ovulation, and planned to conceive the beginning of 2013, we were successful our first try, thanks to this app, and practice, ;-).. Unfortunately, that conception ended in miscarriage.. We are now, 7 months along with our second son.. I was using my days to track my menstrual cycle, and noticed that I was 8 days late.. Bought a dollar store pregnancy text, and low and behold, there were two lines.. At that point I was just a little over six weeks along.. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a period/ovulation tracker.. I love that I can lock it and it stays secure.. Thank you again for this awesome app!!

18. kym says:

I am finally pregnant! After 11 years! Im happy and nervous at the same time! Help! What advice can you give to an old newbie???

19. Chris says:

I actually wasn’t ttc but I loved to use this app to track regularity of my af. .. well
    sure enough on the predicted ovulating date of 1/4/2014 I had sex and bfp on 2/4. .. God bless this app. .I used it for years in my last relationship hoping and praying for baby but now I know it wasn’t me. .. the app works for sure.

20. Cindy says:

I’ve had this app for about 2-3 years me and my husband had been trying for 4 1/2 years to conceive we followed mydays calendar but each month we were getting disappointed that I wasn’t getting pregnant. I told him let try it one more time then if it doesn’t work we’ll look into adoption. Within that same month of August we found out that I was 4 weeks. We were skeptical of the results having so many false results that we didn’t believe it even when the test was done in the ER and it was a blood test. The following week we went to the OBGYN and he confirmed that I’m pregnant. I’m 28 weeks due April 24, 2014 having our first baby it’s a boy and were naming him Jayden which means thankful.

21. Janel says:

Thanks to one month of mydays I am now 5 weeks today it’s kinda funny because all I wanted to do was track my period then all of a sudden I missed my period which had been weird for me because I never missed my period for my last two kids then I got the news today so me and the hubby are very excited and thank to days our bundle if joy will be here in september but hopefully not on my birthday lol

22. Jessica says:

I fell pregnant after two months of using the app!! My daughter is now 17 months old :)

23. Jaqueline says:

I was using another app and wouldn’t conceive, I found MyDays and within a month my husband and I got pregnant! First time mommy to be and so excited! Love this app, def be using to conceive baby #2 in the future :)

24. blessed w/3 says:

I used this app for three months after two years of ttc with no luck. And yayyyy. I now have a one year old Lil boy

25. Mizz_Mimi says:

I used this app and I’m a proud mother of 3 Now :)) 2 yr old son September 2011 and Twins (Naturally No Meds) Boy and Girl july 2013 5 1/2 Months…….. This app really works

26. Sarah says:

I used it for a week and got pregnant I’m currently 4 weeks and 5 days with baby # 4 and this is the 1st one planned

27. Kimberly says:

I downloaded the my days app in 2011 and became pregnant within one month with my now very nearly two year old!!! I was almost done with my cycle and was able to enter info and knew when I would be ovulating!! It worked with that one cycle!! I now have my sister using this same app to conceive her second child, and I have downloaded myself again to keep track with her :) I tell everyone about this app and how easy it is to use and how quick it worked for me!!! <3 So special to give life, and when I think about my youngest being conceived I am always reminded of this app <3 Thank You Christian, you have helped me to have an immeasurable blessing <3

28. brandi says:

I used this app at first to track periods, then when me and my hubby decided to try i became pregnant back in march but ended in misscarriage and again in july and i am now 24 weeks with a healthy baby boy! Thanks mydays!!

29. bcarolus says:

My bfs uncles gf told me to use mydays and I said ok and I’m realy late I thank I’m pregnet with my first baby hope I am

30. Loyalty Dennis says:

This Ovulation calendar is so good. I used it one month and now I’m pregnant.

31. Latosha says:

I’m so excited I’ve been using this app for more than 5 months now I’m finally pregnant thanks too my day’s app.

32. bd says:

I’m pregnant! ! Took 5 months and used my days to plan and reference all my dates. And mow I can even say when my due date is without having midwife work it out. Happy happy happy

33. Bex says:

I used this app for 5 months and got pregnant, I’m now 36 weeks and very excited! :)

34. Danielle says:

I used the My Days app for about 2 months…and I say about because the first planned day, we were pregnant! Prior to, we tried for 3 months and we were diligent daily for at least 2 months no results, but this was truly a science but only this was for free!! :-) Super excited…7 weeks and counting!

35. yojade says:

This app helped me to get pregnant barely 2 months after I got married last year! I gave birth last August 31st to a cute baby boy. Very effective! Now I am using it again so I won’t get pregnant anytime soon. :)

36. Phichette Riley says:

Im pregnant!

37. Lexie says:

I have use this app for a mouth and I found out I’m pregnant with a baby so I’m a mouth old know

38. jennifer says:

Been using my days for just under s year now just found out I’m 5 weeks pregnant

39. yolanda says:

Hello. i am pregnancy. i am spanish.

40. Devona Stone says:

I too was using this app for about a month and next month I found out that me and my husband were going to have a baby after ten long years of trying I gave up but this app gave me hope and now we are expecting a baby and I am 11 weeks along. we are so thankful for our blessing that’s soon to come.

41. tri says:

I have been using the app for two year, both years I got pregnant my cycle would come like clock work with this app. When it didn’t show I knew I was pregnant.

42. Jimika says:

I used app for 1 month lol I am 5 weeks preggo

43. Tessa says:

I got my bfp in3months of using this app i am four days late i took a test im so happy my twin sis and our babies will be close

44. Tiff11 says:

I used this app for two months on the second month I became pregnant, I am now 17 weeks (:

45. tira says:

I became pregnant again for a second time first ending in miscarriage.I’m 15 weeks today thanks to my days and I’m so excited!!

46. rebecca says:

Thank you so much, was only using this app for a month and on the second month I had found out I was pregnant. I’m now 14 weeks and enjoying it so much. Thank you so much x

47. LolaRachel says:

Mydays helped me pin point my pulsation date and ths morning I found out that that I’m expecting! Thank you Mydays!

48. Kristine says:

Hey ladies I always use this app I originally got pregnant in Januray but had a miscarriage shortly after:(..I Got a new phone and downloaded this app again I kept track of all my periods and all the days I had sex and my period was supposed to come on June 1,2012 but never did looked on my app and I was already 9 days late on the 11th day I finally took a pregnancy test and I’M PREGNANT and so excited:) I love this app

49. Sarah says:

Thank you to this app i finally got pregnant its a boy and his name is going to be Harry Styles Jr. For his daddy :) cant wait :)

50. KelsDane says:

Hey everyone!!! Been using MyDays for a while now, my fiancée and I have been trying desperately to conceive. Well, I just got off the phone with a nurse for my Ob-gyn. Have bloodwork set up to confirm pregnancy!!!! I’m thirteen days late and so excited!!!