My Days – Period Tracker

Click here for the Blog with newest Informations

Now there is a new application for every woman who would like to track her Period and Ovulation. I know there are several applications on the Android Market, but I promised to my wife to write my own version and make it a little bit different than that what was already available for the G1 Mobile. Does only work on ANDROID Mobiles, not iPhone or Windows!

• Speciality:
    A full month calender where you can see all your special days (“My Days”) in an graphical overview. Just with a fingertip you are able to add a new “Start of Period”.
    Now all upcoming Periods and Days of highest fertility are calculated for the Future. It is just safer to plan your next holiday or trip, knowing if you will have your days in that time or not. Maybe you are planing to make your baby while you are in vacation, just have a look if your Ovulation happens in that time.
  • Extras:
    You may not only Track your Period, its easy now to keep in Mind when you had last Time Sex or when you took your Pill. All this additional Information’s make it comfortable to have all important days tracked with your Mobile Phone.
multicolor08
  • Users:
    Some Woman really have fun to share there Application with her best Friends (if they dont have an own Period Calculator), or within the Family (Mother, Daugther)
  • ListView:
    Should u like to see just all your Entries in a Listview, also that’s possible just by a Click.
  • BMT Basal Tracking:
    Track your Basal Temperatures easily.
  • It’s FREE !!
    This Software does not cost you a Cent. If you like to donate my Work, you are Welcome :)
  • Where do I get this Application?
    Just have a look in the Android Market on your Android Mobile. Search for “My Days” .
  • Pro Version
    The Pro Version does include additional Alarm to remind on taking your Pill, also Notifications when your next Period/Ovulation does start and the Feature to set a Password on the Application !
  • What else…
    This is a Alpha Version, so please understand if its not perfect and I am willed to improve with your Help and Response. Feel free to send your constructive Critics in the Comments, also any positive Comment is welcomed to see if it works with you. Also if you like to help with a translation in any foreign language or even improve my English (i am original German), just send me a Note.

list08

notepad08widgetsbmt08

twitter08colors08multilang08

Enjoy this Application …. and don’t forget, I am not responsible or anything that happens while you use this Program. The final Responsibility is always on yourself :)
__
You can read some of the latest (live) User Comments from the Android Market “My Days” here. !
__
All the Best and have a great Day
Yours Chris
Click here for the Blog with newest Informations

286 Responses to “My Days – Period Tracker”

1. Amber says:

Well, last week I wrote a comment saying this app should not be used as a sole means of birth control, but it has since been deleted. Nice.

2. Jetton says:

Beeeeeeeest app on Google Play!!!!!!!

3. Jessie says:

I love this app!!! The only thing I think could make it better is to make make a option to put in when you take your meds for thoise who are trying to conceive and are on fertlity drugs. Currently I have been add notes but where its one color it does get confusing. But all and all it is amazing.

4. Jacinda says:

This app is fantastic with all its features and options. Before, I was keeping track of things on a written calendar that would either get lost, wrecked, or be a pain to have to carry with me to the doc.

For me this app can’t accurately predict my period all the time, but it does give me an idea of when to start expecting it. I like that it averages out the periods and allows for note taking.

It would be nice if something were developed that could make it easy to download not just to the CP, but also to a program on the CP that is just like it on the phone. Or, allow for multiple calendar months to appear on the same screen. This in particular would be very useful when having to show/explain to the doctor just what is going on, if need be.

5. Sarah says:

Hey how can I have this application? Wow is phenomenal! I can not wait your answer, thank you very much!

6. tira says:

Thank you so much for this app!Easy accurate tracker for period and ovulation
    Been planning to get pregnant for awhile now im due oct 23!!Just a quick question will there be a way to say your pregnant on the google app like i have on my ipad app?

7. Excellent website. Plenty of useful information here.
    I’m sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort!

8. jessica says:

best app ever made!!!!!!

9. Tara says:

Absolutely love this app. Me and my husband just found out March 3rd tht we’re expecting a baby Nov. 11th! We couldnt be more excited. This app was really accurate and very helpful in conceiving. I reccomended this to all my friends and co-workers. Keep up the gud work!

10. mary says:

The best forever

11. mary says:

I love this app.

12. lacey says:

Amazing app but unfortunately i got baned from the chat cause my silly cousin was causing a scene there :( how do i get back to the chat room. hwlp

13. nancy says:

We are trying to have a baby and with this app I was able to pin point my ovulation. which has always been hard cause my cycle is so long. I highly recommend this app. And its so easy to use.

14. Nyasia says:

This app is my new bestfriend! Only one question, is it true that I can only get pregnant if I have sex on my day of ovulation? Please respond.

15. tira says:

Absolutely love this app.helps keeps track of my periods and fertile days for when I wanted to try and get pregnant which I now am thanks to My Days.Only thing is will there be a option to say your pregnant just like on the ipad?Thanks again for this app

16. sharon says:

Love this app but seams to be off by a week now. How can I get it back on track?

17. melissa says:

Useful app

18. maddie says:

Started using this app a long time ago. Kept my period times right on. Love this app. Great for awareness over your body! :)

19. Susan M Edwards says:

Just using this app for the first since yesterday. Loving it so far. I will keep you posted on how I’m getting on using your app. :-)

20. Dawn says:

I love this app. Every time I go to my PCP, I know they’re going to ask for the fist day of my last period,and I never remember! Now I whip out my phone and give an exact date. It also helped me realize that my cycle keeps getting shorter, so my doctor has been testing me for possible reasons. I probably would have never realized it without this app. I also love knowing when I’m due for my next period.

21. yasmin says:

It’s great. The only thing i’ve missing is button for “forget pill”, then it’s nearly perfect. Even perfect it’ll get if period-calculator will notice, when i change my period starting with take pill longer or shorter.

22. Amber says:

Just started using this app..will definitely help me keep track if my dates..instead if scratching then down on a piece of paper I lose anyway lol..recently started trying for baby again..had a miscarriage in June:( been a struggle but I am ready to get back on track!…this app will help:)

23. Gabriela says:

I love this know i know when to get pregnant

24. melissa says:

Love love love!!! Got pregnant with my son with this app n now I might have another!!!! Thanks soooo much!

25. Lora says:

This has to be my most favorite application! All of my periods are right one time and if for some reason (starting birth control or stopping) it changes I update it and its on schedule again about 2 months later. I think it was so sweet of you to do this for your wife! My fiance is a programmer as well and has been studying to write applications for android. Thank you for this amazing app!!!!

26. Berlynn says:

Your article was exclleent and erudite.

27. Mit says:

I have used this app for about year, and i love it and also recommend it . I actually got pregnant followin this …….i love mydays

28. Nia says:

Love this application. Thanks! Maybe you can add an option to add more than one sex per day! :-)

29. Maurie says:

I have been using your app for months and would like to purchase the pro version – however, I cannot find the pro ap on the marketplace, and when I click the link to upgrade within the app itself it sends me here. Please help! Thanks!

30. TaNisha says:

Need to have it for the iPhone I really loved having it On my hero htc so please try and add it.. Thanks very much

31. Jaclyn says:

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 years now. I downloaded this app 4 months ago, and just found out I am 5 wks along. Thanks this is a wonderful app and predicts your dates pretty dang accurate! So thanks again we are ecstatic!

32. Ewa says:

Great

33. Tiyana says:

Havin irregular periods & tryin 2 conceive hope dis app wrks!!! :)

34. Crystal says:

Very nice app. Love it

35. Tanisha Gammage says:

Love dis app…. It help me get pregnant. I wanna knw is their a app dat can help me keep track of my pregnacy??????

36. dodo says:

I like this application so much

37. carie says:

Im in love with this app. Its making life so much easier and its so descreat. Dr appointments are a lot easier since I’ve downloaded my days. My boyfriend is even enjoying.how sincere it is with its calculations so far. Christian thank you!!! All women should have this application… im continuously catching myself sharing to others about my days which I myself accidently fell upon during a random app search…

38. karen says:

LOVE this app… I always thought my periods were unpredictable, but with this app I’ve learned they’re not so much. Irregular, yes–21-28 days, but it is great about predicting next period. Awesome!

39. Effie says:

Love this app!

40. Aida says:

Your app is great and it is amazingly accurate but if it is not then ith helps find out the problem. i lost my phone once and my days was the first app i installed on the new phone. is there a possibility to sync data to internet in addition to SD card? It will my pleasure to help you translate to Arabic. Good Luck

41. Sejal says:

I love your app its very user friendly. There is one thing that I awes surprised not to see was if I missed my periods it doesn’t note that and recalculate my days. I have missed two cycles and I am not pregnant. Any thoughts?

42. crystal says:

I love this APP real easy to use and I have reffered to lots of women

43. heidy says:

I was using it for a Android phone and now I’m using a windows phone..im going crazy looking for the same app but none found or compared as this one!!
    My suggestion make it for windows phone as well

44. Elaine hall says:

I would love to get this for some reason it willl not work for me. I have used yoyr tracker for 2 ys now and recommended to my girlfriends, but this pro version just wont, have tried on several occasion but not go! I would like’ to say THANK YOU, THIS HAS BEEN A HELPFUL AND GOD SENT tool in my journey to having a child.

45. Palmi says:

I just started using the app (so far I used a special website for that). I’d love to see a possibility to add same comments on several days the same time and a special color/symbol to mark down the days with pain. Otherwise the app is great! And if needed I could help u with Estonian language :)

46. Anastasia says:

Thank you with this wonderful app! I will be glad to help you with Russian translation :)

47. Jennifer says:

love this appp! it is so nice to check my last cycle start date when at the doctors office and know im 100% accurate, instead of just guessing.
    I would like the ability to change a user name as i used “default user” and would like to change it without losing all of my data.

48. Cecelia says:

I love this app. I have referred this to everyone I know.

49. Awilda says:

I always lost track of my period. I try to keep track but I couldn’t. I decided to see if there was an app to keep track and I found it “My Days”. I love this app so much. Now When I’m Close to my period date I am prepared. No stains on my pants or running to the clinic at school and going home. Thank you so much for making an app that comes in handy :)