My Days – Period Tracker

Click here for the Blog with newest Informations

—: MyDays X (Android) & MyDays (iOS)
All new Features for the MyDays X (Android) & MyDays (iOS) Versions will be listed here

—: MyDays Standart (Android) Now there is a new application for every woman who would like to track her Period and Ovulation. I know there are several applications on the Android Market, but I promised to my wife to write my own version and make it a little bit different than that what was already available for the G1 Mobile. Does only work on ANDROID Mobiles, not iPhone or Windows!

• Speciality: A full month calender where you can see all your special days (“My Days”) in an graphical overview. Just with a fingertip you are able to add a new “Start of Period”. Now all upcoming Periods and Days of highest fertility are calculated for the Future. It is just safer to plan your next holiday or trip, knowing if you will have your days in that time or not. Maybe you are planing to make your baby while you are in vacation, just have a look if your Ovulation happens in that time.
  • Extras: You may not only Track your Period, its easy now to keep in Mind when you had last Time Sex or when you took your Pill. All this additional Information’s make it comfortable to have all important days tracked with your Mobile Phone.
multicolor08
  • Users: Some Woman really have fun to share there Application with her best Friends (if they dont have an own Period Calculator), or within the Family (Mother, Daugther)
  • ListView: Should u like to see just all your Entries in a Listview, also that’s possible just by a Click.
  • BMT Basal Tracking: Track your Basal Temperatures easily.
  • It’s FREE !! This Software does not cost you a Cent. If you like to donate my Work, you are Welcome :)
  • Where do I get this Application? Just have a look in the Android Market on your Android Mobile. Search for “My Days” .
  • Pro Version The Pro Version does include additional Alarm to remind on taking your Pill, also Notifications when your next Period/Ovulation does start and the Feature to set a Password on the Application !
  • What else… This is a Alpha Version, so please understand if its not perfect and I am willed to improve with your Help and Response. Feel free to send your constructive Critics in the Comments, also any positive Comment is welcomed to see if it works with you. Also if you like to help with a translation in any foreign language or even improve my English (i am original German), just send me a Note.

list08

notepad08widgetsbmt08

twitter08colors08multilang08

Enjoy this Application …. and don’t forget, I am not responsible or anything that happens while you use this Program. The final Responsibility is always on yourself :)
__
You can read some of the latest (live) User Comments from the Android Market “My Days” here. !
__
All the Best and have a great Day
Yours Chris
Click here for the Blog with newest Informations

Click here for the Blog with newest Informations Now there is a new application for every woman who would like to track her Period and Ovulation. I know there are several applications on the Android Market, but I promised to my wife to write my own version and make it a little bit different than that what was already available for the G1 Mobile.

• Speciality:A full month calender where you can see all your special days (“My Days”) in an graphical overview. Just with a fingertip you are able to add a new “Start of Period”.Now all upcoming Periods and Days of highest fertility are calculated for the Future. It is just safer to plan your next holiday or trip, knowing if you will have your days in that time or not. Maybe you are planing to make your baby while you are in vacation, just have a look if your Ovulation happens in that time.
  • Extras:You may not only Track your Period, its easy now to keep in Mind when you had last Time Sex or when you took your Pill. All this additional Information’s make it comfortable to have all important days tracked with your Mobile Phone.
  • Users:Some Woman really have fun to share there Application with her best Friends (if they dont have an own Period Calculator), or within the Family (Mother, Daugther)
  • ListView:Should u like to see just all your Entries in a Listview, also that’s possible just by a Click.
  • It’s FREE !!This Software does not cost you a Cent. If you like to donate my Work, you are Welcome :)
  • Where do I get this Application?Just have a look in the Android Market on your Android Mobile. Search for “My Days” .
  • What else…This is a Alpha Version, so please understand if its not perfect and I am willed to improve with your Help and Response. Feel free to send your constructive Critics in the Comments, also any positive Comment is welcomed to see if it works with you. Also if you like to help with a translation in any foreign language or even improve my English (i am original German), just send me a Note.

__
__
All the Best and have a great Day
Yours Chris
Click here for the Blog with newest Informations
——

Click here for the Blog with newest Informations Nun da gibt’s eine neue Version fuer jede Frau, um Ihre Periode und Ovulation zu verfolgen.Ich weiss, dass zahlreiche andere Versionen auf dem Androiden Markt existieren, aber ich versprach meiner Ehefrau meine eigene Version zu verfassen und es ein bisschen verschiedener als diejenigen, die schon fuer das G1 Handy verfuegbar sind, zu gestalten. MyDays geht nur auf ANDROID Mobiles nicht auf iPhone oder Windows!

• Das Besondere:
  • Einen Kalender mit allen Monaten, wo Du all Deine besonderen Tage(My Days)in einem graphischen Zusammenhang ueberprueffen kannst.Einfach nur mit einem einfachen Fingerabdruck kannst Du einen neuen Sart der Periode hinzufuegen.Nun werden  alle naechsten Perioden und Tage von hoechster Fruchtbarkeit fuer die Zukunft berechnet.
  • Es ist sicherer Deinen naechsten Urlaub oder Ausflug zu planen, wenn Du weisst, dass Du Deine in der Zeitspanne haben wirst oder nicht.Vielleicht planst Du Dein Baby in der Zeit, wo Du im Urlaub bist.Dann ueberpruefe ob die Ovulation zu der Zeit erfolgt.
  • Extras:Es mag sein, dass Du nicht nur Deine Periode verfolgen moechtest, es ist einfacher nun auch im Sinn zu behalten wann Du letztes Mal Sex hattest oder wann Du letztes Mal Deine Pille eingenommen hast. All diese zusaetzlichen Infos kannst Du gemuetlich mit Deinem Handy verfolgen.
  • Benutzer:Manche Frauen haben Spass daran, ihre eigene Version mit ihren eigene Freundinnen zu teilen(falls sie keinen eigene Periodenrechner haben), oder sogar im Rahmen der Familie( Mutter, Tochter).
  • Listenueberblick:Nur mit einem einfachen Fingerabdruck kannst Du alle Deine Eintragungen in dem Listenueberblick ueberpruefen.
  • Es ist kostenlos !!Diese  Software kostet Dich kein Cent. Falls Du zu meiner geleisteten Arbeit etwas spenden moechtest, bist Du herzlich willkommen :)
  • Woher verschaffe ich mir diese Version?Verfolge den Androiden Markt auf Deinem Androiden Handy.Suche ” My Days “.
  • Pro VERSION Die Pro Version bietet darüber hinaus einen Alarm um Dich daran zu erinnern die Pille zu nehmen, Notifikationen wann die nächste Periode/Eisprung stattfindet sowie die Möglichkeit ein Passwort auf die Applikation zu setzen.
  • Vermerk…Diese ist eine  Alpha Version, also bitte ich Sie um Verstaendnis, da es ist eine perfekte Version ist und mein persoenlicher Wille ist,es mit Ihrer Hilfe und Antworten zu verbessern.Fuehlen Sie sich bitte frei, mir Ihre konstruktiven Kritiken und Kommentare zu schicken.Ausserdem ist auch jedes positive Kommentar herzlich willkommen, um zu sehn ob Sie Spass an der Version hattet.Wenn Sie mir mit der Ubersetzung der Version in einer Fremdsprache helfen moechtet oder mir  helfen wuerdet meine Englische Sprache zu verbessern(ich bin urspruenglich ein Deutscher), hinterlassen Sie mir ein Schreiben.

Haben Sie Freude an dieser Version. ….und vergessen Sie bitte nicht, ich bin nicht verantwortlich fuer all die Zustaende die beim Benutzen dieses Programms erfolgen koennten.Die endgueltige Verantwortung liegt immer bei Ihnen selbst:)
__
Sie koennen einige von den letzten (live) Kommentare der Benutzer vom Androiden Markt ” My Days” lesen” here.
__
Alles Gute und ich wuensche Ihnen einen recht guten Tag
Ihr  Chris

323 Responses to “My Days – Period Tracker”

1. Aida says:

Your app is great and it is amazingly accurate but if it is not then ith helps find out the problem. i lost my phone once and my days was the first app i installed on the new phone. is there a possibility to sync data to internet in addition to SD card? It will my pleasure to help you translate to Arabic. Good Luck

2. Sejal says:

I love your app its very user friendly. There is one thing that I awes surprised not to see was if I missed my periods it doesn’t note that and recalculate my days. I have missed two cycles and I am not pregnant. Any thoughts?

3. crystal says:

I love this APP real easy to use and I have reffered to lots of women

4. heidy says:

I was using it for a Android phone and now I’m using a windows phone..im going crazy looking for the same app but none found or compared as this one!!
    My suggestion make it for windows phone as well

5. Elaine hall says:

I would love to get this for some reason it willl not work for me. I have used yoyr tracker for 2 ys now and recommended to my girlfriends, but this pro version just wont, have tried on several occasion but not go! I would like’ to say THANK YOU, THIS HAS BEEN A HELPFUL AND GOD SENT tool in my journey to having a child.

6. Palmi says:

I just started using the app (so far I used a special website for that). I’d love to see a possibility to add same comments on several days the same time and a special color/symbol to mark down the days with pain. Otherwise the app is great! And if needed I could help u with Estonian language :)

7. Anastasia says:

Thank you with this wonderful app! I will be glad to help you with Russian translation :)

8. Jennifer says:

love this appp! it is so nice to check my last cycle start date when at the doctors office and know im 100% accurate, instead of just guessing.
    I would like the ability to change a user name as i used “default user” and would like to change it without losing all of my data.

9. Cecelia says:

I love this app. I have referred this to everyone I know.

10. Awilda says:

I always lost track of my period. I try to keep track but I couldn’t. I decided to see if there was an app to keep track and I found it “My Days”. I love this app so much. Now When I’m Close to my period date I am prepared. No stains on my pants or running to the clinic at school and going home. Thank you so much for making an app that comes in handy :)

11. Roshonda polk says:

This is thr best app ever for us females instead of guessing all the time when we van get it right on point. I just use this at my doc appt and she was shocked

12. sky says:

The widget doesn’t appear.help it used to.I love the app

13. Tanja says:

I love this app. This is one of the best apps I have on my phone. I keep track of my daughters and mine periods. I love that i can save it to my sd card so i wont lose any of my history when i reset or change phones. Genius!!!

14. sou says:

Il est exellent, merci bcp

15. Emma says:

I downloaded this app for my andriod phone recently and absolutelt love it, i wish i had known about it sooner. I used to always forget when all the days were, but thanks to the app i have been able to keep track properly on all cycles. My only wish at the moment is to be able to do more than 1 option in the day. Apart from this, i am very pleased and am looking foreward for any updates to the system 😀

16. Neshon says:

Hi Christian,

I have been using the My Days App for years on my android and I absolutely love the app. However I just recently purchased the iphone 4s and the app for the iphone is different (the way it looks, the ability to change the colors of your calendar, add notes, ovulation, high fertility days etc). Is it possible to get the same version that was on my old android phone for the iphone?

17. Giuliana melissa says:

muy util la verdad. Exelente! Me encanta esta app

18. lizbeth says:

Live the apps

19. leanne says:

I only used this app 4 1 month an got pregnant its excellent!!!

20. Aphrican says:

This application is absolutely wonderful!

21. Jetsin says:

This is the pferect way to break down this information.

22. Brit says:

Love this app

23. Tiffany says:

,iloveee thisss app !! (:

24. Rosario says:

LOVE the app! Thank you so much! My cycle has never been regular and this has been the only app that has helped me keep a clear track of “My Days”.
    My daughter has a blackBerry and would love to have this app. Is that a possibility in the near future? If not is there a way to track her cycle and mine on my app?

25. desirae says:

I like the app. I just wish you could change “take pill” with whatever other birth control you are using. I use the nuva ring, so it would be nice if I could replace “take pill” with “take ring out” and “put ring in”. If that one feature could be changed I would love this app.

26. Amanda says:

Widget. Is not available on Samsung transform

• admin says:

Hi Amanda,

here some Informations about Widgets and My Days

Normal Widget Installation:
      – touch your mobile desktop (where your icons are)
      for a few seconds and a popup appears where you can select widgets.
      in that widget list you would find 2 my days widgets (mini and large)

Known Issue (Widgets only work Internally)
      Android itself does not allow applications who are installed on the sdcard
      to use Widgets. Should u moved MyDays to your sdCard, bring it back
      to your internal Memory, than Widgets should appear again.

Problems after Update:
      Should u can’t see the My Days Widgets after updating to a newer Version
      you may shut down your mobile, remove the battery for a minute,
      than restarted you device and the widgets should appear again in the widget list.

Should all that does not work, your android mobile brand may not keep in the
      official android specifications, sad to say, that happens not less.
      We do not have that problem with Apple Devices.

greets
      chris

27. Lilly says:

Love this app makes my cycles much more fun to track. However, I can’t seem to use the full.version which i have paid for. When i try to set the password it asks me to purchase the pro version, any suggestions? Thanks

28. Oxy says:

I love this app. It’s very helpful. Though I would love it more if it was avaible in bulgarian. (if needed I can help for the translation)

29. Ke ke says:

Thanks so much for the advice. This app is very new to me i added it on thursday and im really njoying it. Once again so thanks sl mucj.

30. mary says:

Could you please tell me how to get the full version…I already clicked the trial on the free version settings ….will it show up after the trial has ended

31. latoya hoyle says:

32. Izzy says:

Eine fantastische App – Ich wünschte es gäbe sie für den PC damit nicht alles hin ist wenn man mal kein Handy mehr hat…. Bisher habe ich erfolglos, stundenlang nach einem windowsprogramm in gleicher Qualität versucht – bitte bitte gestaltet eine PC freeware!

33. Ciara says:

Im waay addicted to this app!!! Im always hoping to hurry and get my period, and to have sex just to add a note lol.

34. Zanette says:

I love it Chris! It works great on my HTC EVO 3D. Just wanted to throw in my thumbs up. I know most people only comment if there is a problem so a kind word is usually missed. Also my husband and I have a small business and may be able to use your expertise. I will talk with him and get back to you. Thanks again for a great app!!!!
    Zanette

35. Anna says:

Great app!! But my smartphone use Symbian…please make an edition for this one or pc. Thank you!!

36. Jessica says:

I’m addicted to this app but I no longer have an android phone can you create one for the computer or blackberry? :-)

37. kelley says:

Been using app for a year…since new installment or update the app will not automatically show my next cycle or my ovulation or fertility days I have tried everything…please help bc I’m addicted and I rely on this app :)

38. krystal smith says:

Perfect..

39. valerie says:

Absolutely love this app!!!

Suggestion: Would be wonderful to have a backup option to backup all past entries. I use the app to keep track of stuff that my doctor might want to know. If I lost any of the information, it would be very hard to communicate my health history. Perhaps an SD, internet , or a “cloud” server backup of some sort. Also would help when transitioning between phones, I would assume.

40. Courtni says:

Love it :) It would be nice to have it available online somewhere also that way when my phone decides to go crazy, I can still keep track and still have my past information.

41. manoona says:

It’s awesome but could it be available in Arabic??

42. denisse says:

Perfect

43. Dominique says:

I love it

44. Lotte says:

I loved it, but a few days ago it doesn’t work any more.:-(

45. Audrie says:

Love it

46. christen says:

I love the app but really wish the widget was either more customizable and not so boxy, or had a transparent background. Will it be updated?

47. Amy says:

It would be great if there was a way to tag spotting on the calendar the same way you indicate start bleeding and stop bleeding. I am currently working with my doc to find a birth control method that meets my special medical needs, and I would like to be able to have this information easily accessible when I have my doctor visits. Currently I am just putting a note in on the days it happens, but it happens so often that it would be nice to have a preset button to tag those days of spotting. Otherwise, I love this app! It has been very helpful so far!

48. Ariel says:

This app is incredible. I use it for everything! :) thank you so much! One suggestion would be that you can save your data and if you switch phones over you can download it back. other than that I love it! :)

49. mamo says: