Why Ads?

Dear MyDays User,

the Question why I had to implement Ads since version 0.95 is eligible.
You may had the free version for long time now, suddenly I present you ads.

It simply came the point where I had to decide to keep working on MyDays, to keep it free or should I stop developing many hours into it and charge for each download.

It is not just the developing part, many users write me and ask questions, ask for lost pro keys or other things around Mydays.

For that I thought the best is to keep it free and implement a small ad space at the bottom. To keep it more interesting I started to make some additional blog posts that will appear at the same space and come able to keep even better with you in touch for Questions and Suggestions.

You may not always see ads, instead I will serve you there also informations around MyDays Period and Ovulation.

I am sure you understand my point of view, (I just did this app once for my wife:), and keep your good ratings.

Yours
Chris

9 Responses to “Why Ads?”

1. admin says:

@olga: in the pro version you can ‘disable’ the ads

2. Olga says:

Am I right in assuming there are no ads in My Days Pro?

3. Dixie says:

I dont mind the adds, some of them r gd like the ones about mydays I like those. The other ones dont bother me bc it only takes up the bottom space, which I dont use bc I have the color key at the bottom turned off. I love mydays, its the easiest to use and I think its the nicest one ive came accross. Ty for mydays :)

4. Thank you sooo much for designing & providing a wonderful cycle app. We are going to try for a child this late fall and I wanted an easy to use app to start keeping detailed notes. I have a 14yo son already, and my haven’t things changed!

5. admin says:

for me its not just about like and unlike ads. sometimes for sure also i click some on other apps, because something is interesting. It depends if a app or homepage is just filled with ads or if they come a small part of it. Also thats they way how it works, so we have free google and many other stuff.. to be true, i would not like to pay for many services I enjoy right now for free :) Thanks for compliment. Yes, that was my attention that Mydays is easy in usage :)

6. Sam says:

I dont like ads either but I understand. Love this app…it’s easy, very simple, and all the right fields where I need it.

7. admin says:

Thank you… thats a surprising honest answer and that you add its still a great app, makes me feeling glad :) Yes, thats the why how i can keep it free. You ROCK 2. :)

8. NiCole says:

Chris,
    I don’t like the fact that there are ads. But I understand you had to do what you had to do to keep it free. This was a shocker to me when I went into the app to add something. But its such a GREAT app I’ll deal with it. Thanks for keeping it free and explaining why you had to add the ads. You ROCK.:-)

9. christie says:

Thank you for keeping it free and I love the new information at the bottom Keep up the excellcent work.