Report Suggestions/Problems

Dear MyDays User,

i am very interested to serve you as good as possible.

Should u have any suggestion or a problem please feel free to send your comment bellow, rather commenting in the market, where I can’t answer.

I wish you all the best

Yours Chris

78 Responses to “Report Suggestions/Problems”

1. melissa says:

I love the app but after the latest upgrade the titles disappeared in the colored boxes at the bottom of the screen.

2. bethany says:

i love this app!!! i had it downloaded before i got a new phone well i just got my new one and i redownloaded it.. well before for Feb i wasnt due to start my period until the 21st of this month well now that ive got it redownloaded and entered everything for this month it says i was due to start on the 5th and that im 12 days late.. now its been off by a day or 2 but not like this….. what should i do???

3. Adelaide says:

A bit srurpised it seems to simple and yet useful.

4. Shanna says:

I love the app but noticed that it is not carrying over my schedule into 2012. My period started on December 31 and I marked it but it is not showing anything for janurary 2012. Any suggestions?

5. grace says:

I like this app, but on my old phone the app I used had a menu that allowed me to track my symptoms and moods. It listed the most common that we experience and ranked the symptoms from light to heavy/severe. Something like that on here would be great.

6. Kathryn says:

Would be nice if there was an option to add OPK(ovulation predictor kit) results to the calendar. I usually put it under notes now, but that’s also where I track CM, and it can get confusing.

7. Kathryn says:

Would be nice if there was an option to add OPK(ovulation predictor kit) results to the calendar. I usually out it under notes now, but that’s also where I track CM, and it can get confusing.

8. amanda says:

I’ve been using this app since last year and I love it.However,it will not le me click on the days anymore.I try to click on a day to add start period for example and nothing happens,help!

9. monzee says:

well hello im mexican and i use this app! well i love this app but the page would be in spanish too! .. i have some doubts and some times i need a suggestion about mi period i use this page for not get pregnand i have 17 years old and i have my borfrien & still stay with him 1 year with 4 mnts! so one suggestion is that this page would be in spanish to!

10. Amber says:

I love your app! Most people seem to be using this to get pregnant though and I am using it to try and not get pregnant. I have problems with almost every type of birth control so my fiancé and I have to do things naturally. I would love it if there was a forum designed for people who are using this for a similar purpose, or maybe having the app appear a little more neutral in it’s appearance. Thanks!

11. Veronica says:

Great app!! I’ve seen similar apps on pc (none on droid) that will also give u an estimated date on when a pregnancy test can be taken when trying to conceive…is this something that can be added?

12. LBM says:

Love the app but am in UK and can’t figure out how to change to GMT as its Monday today but telling me its still Sunday! Can’t figure how to change timezone, please help!

13. Anastasia says:

Your app doesn’t take into consideration the cycle length when determing fertile days. Can you please explain this? Thanks :) Great app… TTC, so want to be sure.

14. Maurie says:

Like so many other people have requested, it would be great to have a specific optiom to enter spotting or heavy bleeding. That being said, I LOVE THIS APP! I cant wait to shae it with my daughter and sister… incredibly helpful and easy to use. THANK YOU!!! Guten abend :-)

15. Crissy says:

I love this app it helps me keep track on my period & Ovulation

16. Janet says:

Looove the app, but i would like if i could mark the days of missed/ late period

17. Niki says:

I love this app. But would like to see a setting for very heavy and spotting days. I would also like an option for “pregnant” that maybe keeps track of trimesters, weeks, etc. Thank you for this app!

18. romy says:

I’ve been using this app for a while an
    d it’s have become a must use for me. But since last update it is been imposible and I really need it. It just give me an error message. Help please.

19. shelly says:

LOOOOVE the app. I had a Samsung Vibrant Galaxy and i Updated my phone to the Samsung Galaxy S and now I get an “ERROR Reading Backup” msg everytime I try to Load from sd card :O( I did back up info as i see it among my files but for some strange rason i keep getting that error msg…i even tried re-installing the app itself and that didnt work :o( i Need HELP ASAPPP plzzzz

20. nicole says:

I can’t use my password anybody can use my phone and c this not good please help.

21. JessieT says:

Just started using the app and so far I absolutely love it. I see an option to mark that you took the pill. For Someone like me that has an iud, isn’t it important to mark that to?

22. liz says:

It would be great if there was a way to mark “spotting” and “heavy period”. Currently I manually type these into the notes.
    Love the app.

23. Lana says:

I really do find this App useful. However, according to everything that I know about Ovulation (and I asked the nurse at my doctor’s office) that high fertility happens after the egg is released at ovulation, making the days FOLLOWING ovulation as high fertility and not the days prior. Can you explain what the reasoning is behind putting them before?
    Thank you!

• admin says:

@lana there are several theories. but sperm can stay up to 5 days alive, and the egg often just survive a few hours. so the few days before ovulation are really high fertile. your doc is right, you also can come pregnant after ovulation, but the chance are less than short before and while ovulation. thats how i know, how its implemented in my days.. and the result you can see in the post “i am pregnant” :) best luck.

24. Kate says:

I love this app, but I think it would be great if we could share it, along with our information, with someone. My fiance and I both wish he could just check his phone and see my cycle.

25. Elizabeth says:

I love the app!! However, more birth control options would be nice since I use NuvaRing. Having an option for when it is started and ended and how many weeks it is being used would be awesome. Also, an option to put in sexual partner( name, age, protection used) info for those who have more than one partner.

26. cara says:

Hello and thank you for a great app! I have two requests. Please allow us to add our Ovulation day since many of us test for it (and can it stay on calendar?). Also please correct the timeframe between Ovulation and Day 1 of Menstrual cycle (period). While pre-ovulation can vary considerably, post-ovulation is about 14 days for most. Thank you!

27. T says:

Thank you for making an online version. I will soon not have my android phone anymore and was upset that I wouldn’t be able to use the app. It’s very helpful!

28. Sarah says:

This is great since my body is never on time and i never remember to track it on my calendar. However its telling me its a day behind. How do I fix that?

29. Sandi says:

I love this app! I agree we need more birth control options, pregnancy test, as well as a way to change your screen name.

30. Kathryn says:

Love this app, and all the suggestions I’ve read would be great. I would also like to suggest adding a Cycle Day to the calendar, so on any given day, I know where I am in my cycle w/o having to count it out…thanks!

31. Tessa says:

Wish this app had an estimated due date based on last period. Think it might b nice to put that on ur next update. I also agree with putting the manual ovulation in and the pregnancy test results button would b nice.

32. Elisa says:

Good app. But I lost my cycle prediction based on the number of days I go between periods once I became pregnant. You should have a way to exclude some months or a way to mark them as pregnant so they get excluded. Otherwise good app!

33. Kendall says:

I love this app. It’s very helpful! But, I don’t want anyone seeing my personal information. How can I lock it?

34. chelsea says:

Absolutely love the app. So handy for doctor appointments & such. I do wish it had more birth control options then just the pill. I’m on the depo shot & wish I could put in when I got my shot & have it calculate when I should go in for my next one. For now I have the chart the doc gave me posted on my wall as a reminder :/

35. sarah says:

This app is such a perfect, handheld girl calculator! I love having this information off hand, it gives me a lot of peace at mind. Thanks a ton for answering all the questions my doctor was too busy to answer.

36. KV says:

Good app overall except for one thing. It really needs for us to be able to enter our ovulation time manually. I don’t have a normal cycle and the time it says I’m fertile is way off. Having no way to change it is annoying. Also not everyone uses BMT. A ovulation positive or negative test button would be great.

37. louise29 says:

Love the app its been really useful but would be helpful for ladies like myself with PCOS to be able to change ovulation date manually

38. Laura says:

Great app! Shared with many friends. In a future upgrade, maybe consider a Monthly Breast Exam reminder since the optimal time to do them coincides with menstrual cycle.

39. laura says:

I just want to say thanks me and my friends use this for a girl support so thanks again

40. Kayla says:

I think it would be good if the period calculator could calculate the average after several periods instead of just the first one to make it more of an average so that it may be a little more accurate I’d your period doesn’t always start exactly that date. Thanks! Live the app

• admin says:

should u have “autocalc” activated in mydays/preferences/cycle length it will take the average from all your previous cycles.

41. harris says:

I think a password lock would be nice,I have a 8yr old daughter that likes to play games on my phone..

42. jm says:

I love this app.
    A suggestion perhaps? For those that take fertility medications or don’t actually ovulate in the exact time frame My Days says, an ovulating button where we could put our own ovulation days in, just like when we put our own started and end periods.

43. amanda says:

Hi,
    I love this app and have been using it for the last 6 months with no problems. I updated it yesterday and now i cant enter any data Or read anything i inputed previously. Help!

44. el says:

Wonderful app! Please try and put description for each day of period whether heavy, moderate or light, this helps when speaking to dr.
    Thanks, keep up the good work.
    El

45. Jason says:

Hi Chris,
    I did as u mention on restarting d phone and battery pull however, I still couldn’t see myDays widget on my Widget. Is there any other solution on in for Android phone, I tried on Samsung Galaxy, HTC Desire and HTC Salsa and d result of it still the same

46. Jason says:

I have problem putting widget on my home screen after d update . Phone HTC desire

Hope to receive ur update on this issue thanks you

• admin says:

Hi there,

usually you just touch your desktop (where your icons are)
      for a few seconds and a popup appears where you can select widgets.
      in that widget list you would find 2 my days widgets (mini and large)

also some users reported after updating to v.095 they did not saw any
      my days widgets anymore. Same users provided a trick when they
      shut down their mobile (some even removed their battery for a minute)
      and restarted android, the widgets appeared in the widget list.

greets
      chris

47. larissa says:

An option to record pregnancy tests and their result would ne nice. I am on a form of birth control that stops my cycle and so I have to take a test to check for pregnancy. Right now I just record it in my notes but it would be nice to have a colored button specifically for recording test dates.

48. tara says:

Love this app. How about an email reminder when you are about to get your period?

• admin says:

in the pro version you can set an notification alarm :)
      or install the period countdown widget.

greets
      chris

49. Tiffany says:

Just a suggestion, but there are people who have sex more than once a day. You should make it to where we can keep count of how many times we had sex. Like we can push the “had sex” button several times.

50. Patrice says:

I just updated my app…but all my previous info was deleted ….how do i get it bk?? Plz help

• admin says:

Hi Patrice.

i am very sorry to hear your complain, also i understand how disappointing it is to loose all data.
      Did you made a backup (for reasons like that i implemented the backup feature?)
      Bellow a reminder how to make a proper backup.

it is very strange… already around 700.000 Ppl updated and i saw your complain and i guess 2 other.

So i can just ‘guess’ that your device made a problem while updating.
      What brand is your Mobile Device (ex. HTC Wildfire, AT&T G1 ….)

I try to investigate further.

Greets
      Chris

—- HOW TO MAKE A PROPER BACKUP
      – first export data from the original mobile by going to mydays preferences.\
      – Look what user is activated. Click “Save to SD-CARD”.
      – Now the activated user data comes saved to a file called “username.myd” on the sd-card root.

NOW very important otherwise also you saved your data, they may not on the sdcard:
      – On your phone, tap on Settings.
      – Under Settings, tap on SD card & phone storage.
      – Now tap on Unmount SD card.
      – When you do, this option will be grayed out because the card will be unmounted

+ Change the sd-card into your new mobile

– Create/Activate the same username as you saved before
      (you cant for example import user “sara” into “Default User”)
      – Than click “Load from SD-Card”

You could also copy sometimes this backup file from your SD-Card to your Computer, just for the
      reason your mobile may be stolen. In that case you always can copy this backup file to your
      new sdcard and reimport into mydays. Otherwise you data would be lost.