Report Suggestions/Problems

Dear MyDays User,

i am very interested to serve you as good as possible.

Should u have any suggestion or a problem please feel free to send your comment bellow, rather commenting in the market, where I can’t answer.

I wish you all the best

Yours Chris

68 Responses to “Report Suggestions/Problems”

1. Kimberly says:

I really appreciate the simplicity and support of the app. My suggestion is having the option of a pregnancy button (and maybe calculated due date or weeks counter) but more importantly, when post partum cycle reestablishes to have period length average start from when it first returns rather than calculating the weeks of pregnancy along with it.

2. kay says:

Hello!
    I love this app & have been using it for over a year! But I’m not sure what happened, but I recently went to log something & ALL my information previously entered was gone! :c I tried to move data back from my SD card, but it tells me there was an error! Please help! Any suggestions on what I can do? Was the program recently updated? what can I do to get my info back? Please help!!
    Thank you so much!!

3. NiCole says:

Hey Chris,

I know its been so long since I posted but I have a suggestion. I thin.k you shpould add a button for when a woman is spoting and not in full blown period mode. This may help women who are preg and having this and women who have maybe an IUD or are on some other BC that they are not supposed to be bleeding on. Hope all is well thank you NiCole

4. sheraush says:

I really love this application. I recently started testing the Pro version before I can purchase it and I notice that the alarm comes an hour late. I am in Central America and we do not have daylight time saving, I am not sure if that is the reason for the late alarm but I would love to resolve this before I purchase the pro version.
    Thanks for an otherwise great application!

5. Martie says:

I love this application!! The only thing I cannot do, is change the name. I wound up adding another person, instead of changing “default user” to my name without starting all over? And the widget dissappeared. I loved having the period countdown on homescreen…like a warning.lol. but I don’t know if its a glitch in phone or a change in Mydays. Thanks for hearing me out and love the app. Have others hooked as well

6. olivia says:

Dear Chris,

I do enjoy this app very much.I’m using the free version. There is a lil flaw, which is, not enabling password protection for the free version. Pls it’s very important, and I’m sure I
    speak for all the ladies out there who use the free version when i say this.so pls pretty pls make this small change.

7. Shawna says:

Thete should be a selection to choose for when you don’t get your period.

8. kbow says:

Would be amazing if there was a password you can set before viewing calendar.

9. Kimberley says:

I love your app, Christian. It would be very helpful if you could add a label for “spotting”. Right now, we can only add that in notes and can’t track days we experience spotting. We peri-menopausal women would appreciate being able to track this detail. :)

10. melissa says:

I love the app but after the latest upgrade the titles disappeared in the colored boxes at the bottom of the screen.

11. bethany says:

i love this app!!! i had it downloaded before i got a new phone well i just got my new one and i redownloaded it.. well before for Feb i wasnt due to start my period until the 21st of this month well now that ive got it redownloaded and entered everything for this month it says i was due to start on the 5th and that im 12 days late.. now its been off by a day or 2 but not like this….. what should i do???

12. Adelaide says:

A bit srurpised it seems to simple and yet useful.

13. Shanna says:

I love the app but noticed that it is not carrying over my schedule into 2012. My period started on December 31 and I marked it but it is not showing anything for janurary 2012. Any suggestions?

14. grace says:

I like this app, but on my old phone the app I used had a menu that allowed me to track my symptoms and moods. It listed the most common that we experience and ranked the symptoms from light to heavy/severe. Something like that on here would be great.

15. Kathryn says:

Would be nice if there was an option to add OPK(ovulation predictor kit) results to the calendar. I usually put it under notes now, but that’s also where I track CM, and it can get confusing.

16. Kathryn says:

Would be nice if there was an option to add OPK(ovulation predictor kit) results to the calendar. I usually out it under notes now, but that’s also where I track CM, and it can get confusing.

17. amanda says:

I’ve been using this app since last year and I love it.However,it will not le me click on the days anymore.I try to click on a day to add start period for example and nothing happens,help!

18. monzee says:

well hello im mexican and i use this app! well i love this app but the page would be in spanish too! .. i have some doubts and some times i need a suggestion about mi period i use this page for not get pregnand i have 17 years old and i have my borfrien & still stay with him 1 year with 4 mnts! so one suggestion is that this page would be in spanish to!