Report Suggestions/Problems

Dear MyDays User,

i am very interested to serve you as good as possible.

Should u have any suggestion or a problem please feel free to send your comment bellow, rather commenting in the market, where I can’t answer.

I wish you all the best

Yours Chris

78 Responses to “Report Suggestions/Problems”

1. Sarah says:

Hello,

I have just downloaded this version after using the non-X version. So far I really like it!

I have a couple of questions.
    1. I get a director error when trying to display the stats page :(

2. Could you add a (sensitively named) option for a miscarriage? Sadly ending pregnancy mode won’t always result in a ‘birth’

Thanks!

2. Yenni says:

Hey,
    I set a password in the app so nobody could see my personal stuff. However, I tried to log in and I accidentally forgot the password. I was wondering if their is something I can do to get all my information back?

3. miss.surrey says:

My app keeps freezing. It has a white flash, then it won’t let me doing anything. Won’t let me add anything, or switch between months.

4. Samantha says:

Hi,
    I recently got the depo shot and im one of those people who dont get their periods often on it and so you should have something in the app for this because it bothers me when i check my app and its always asking if im preg because my period doesnt always come.

5. Yvonne Bamberger says:

Hi, I did not do the backup on your application but I saved both my sdcard1 and sdcard0 which evidently is all the memory on my phone. Is there a way to bet back my history? I tried swapping out the .myd file from my old sdcard1 with the new one on my new phone but I don’t see that it worked. Help!! My cycle is a bit off but your program helped me to keep better track of it…now its gone :(

6. vanessa says:

Sir – I was wondering if there’s any way to import data from OvuView to this app? I am looking for a viable alternative to ovuview (because they don’t and won’t make an app for iphone) Iif you can have your app import that data, hundreds of people who used to use OvuView who have also bought an iPhone will come and download YOUR app!

Please let me know!

7. Kimberly says:

I really appreciate the simplicity and support of the app. My suggestion is having the option of a pregnancy button (and maybe calculated due date or weeks counter) but more importantly, when post partum cycle reestablishes to have period length average start from when it first returns rather than calculating the weeks of pregnancy along with it.

8. kay says:

Hello!
    I love this app & have been using it for over a year! But I’m not sure what happened, but I recently went to log something & ALL my information previously entered was gone! :c I tried to move data back from my SD card, but it tells me there was an error! Please help! Any suggestions on what I can do? Was the program recently updated? what can I do to get my info back? Please help!!
    Thank you so much!!

9. NiCole says:

Hey Chris,

I know its been so long since I posted but I have a suggestion. I thin.k you shpould add a button for when a woman is spoting and not in full blown period mode. This may help women who are preg and having this and women who have maybe an IUD or are on some other BC that they are not supposed to be bleeding on. Hope all is well thank you NiCole

10. sheraush says:

I really love this application. I recently started testing the Pro version before I can purchase it and I notice that the alarm comes an hour late. I am in Central America and we do not have daylight time saving, I am not sure if that is the reason for the late alarm but I would love to resolve this before I purchase the pro version.
    Thanks for an otherwise great application!

11. Martie says:

I love this application!! The only thing I cannot do, is change the name. I wound up adding another person, instead of changing “default user” to my name without starting all over? And the widget dissappeared. I loved having the period countdown on homescreen…like a warning.lol. but I don’t know if its a glitch in phone or a change in Mydays. Thanks for hearing me out and love the app. Have others hooked as well

12. olivia says:

Dear Chris,

I do enjoy this app very much.I’m using the free version. There is a lil flaw, which is, not enabling password protection for the free version. Pls it’s very important, and I’m sure I
    speak for all the ladies out there who use the free version when i say this.so pls pretty pls make this small change.

13. Shawna says:

Thete should be a selection to choose for when you don’t get your period.

14. kbow says:

Would be amazing if there was a password you can set before viewing calendar.

15. Kimberley says:

I love your app, Christian. It would be very helpful if you could add a label for “spotting”. Right now, we can only add that in notes and can’t track days we experience spotting. We peri-menopausal women would appreciate being able to track this detail. :)