My Days Extra Support Information

MyDays – Period & Ovulation Tracker

The easiest calendar for every woman who would like to come pregnant or avoid pregnancy.
* Remember: The calculation is only based on mathematical calculation, usage on your own risk.

206 Responses to “My Days Extra Support Information”

1. andreea says:

Ich bin zur Zeit sehr zufrieden mit den Kalender

2. Kerri says:

If you have been really trying for years to get pregnant with no luck, I think you may need more than this app. Yes, it will help you track fertile days, but if you have been having sex regularly (more than 1x/week) for many years, there is probably something going on. Pretty sure they say most people conceive within a year.

3. I really hope this app works for me, me and my husband have been trying for a year with no luck:(..my periods come every 53 days and I’m trying to get my periods back on track do anyone know what I can take to help?

4. nkgurl80 says:

To Sig….that’s so rude!!! I been with my man 15 yrs. And 2 kids…trying for last one. Love the app…but we don’t need a price of paper to say we r a family! We r a family unit!! Been together longer than most marrieds!!! Plus not eveyone is religious!!

5. Edgar says:

Aaah you’re pregnant too!!!!!!How to cpuomte (I think): Go back to the first day of your last period and count the number of weeks from there. Methinks ha! Best way is for the ultrasound to tell you how far along you are Congratulations! If you have any questions, let me know! I’d be more than happy to help you. I’m on my 5th month now and super excited!

6. tamicka says:

I am luvin this app. It keeps track of everything…me n my man are hopefully expecting…this will be my sec child

7. Srta. Eterea says:

Gracias, muy buena aplicacion!

8. Emma says:

Have a gorgeous 8 month old son and this app was extremely helpful in conceiving him. Now using the app again to monitor when to expect my periods each month. Excellent.

9. Sammia says:

We been trying nearly two years no nw n noo luck..sooo plzz everyone wish me good luck…so far dis app hsnt wrked for me sooo…. :(

10. hollie says:

I love this app… gettin married in couple months and the hubby and i are already ttc hope it helps cuz we have been ttc for over a year now. Wish us luc :)

11. angela joseph cromwell says:

This is a great app. I have been married for 8 months and using this app for 8 months and I am happy I am not pregnant. Helps me keep on top of things!

12. Ladi Monee says:

I love my app. Whenever I get a new phone I download like it belongs on my phone for over a year now. This app is dead on, couldnt go with out it!!! Thank you My Days!!

13. one love says:

Me and my bf are trying to have a baby and hopefully this helpz us..

14. Christy says:

I love it, this app rite here o.m.g!!!

15. Angel says:

I love this App! I used it last year when my husband and I wanted to have a baby! I’m happy to say our daughter will be 1 this year! : ) Ohhh we will use the same app again this year for baby #2 : )

16. Doriann says:

Esta aplicacion me a funcionado d maravilla.. … Llevo utilizandola 5 meses y me dejo llevar totalmente d ella y no e salido embarazad…….. Es la mejor app q tengo en mi cel 😉

17. lalabyemcginty says:

I really hope this app works…I have to start over because my hubby put my days in wrong…hoping for a baby… Really excited wish us luck we are trying a lot!!!!

18. nikki says:

hi I just started using this cause my husband and I have been together for seven years and since I have pcos it makes it really hard to concieve so I am hoping that this will help us.

19. angelica ramos says:

Can’t live with out it. Thanks to this app I’ve saved myself from unexpected accidents and I now know when I’m I actually ovulating to prevent unwelcome surprises. Thanks for thinking of us girls.!!!

20. Trying2Conceive says:

I just started using this app. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for around two years now. I’m hoping that this app will help because we are so ready.

21. Jennifer says:

i love those app it helps me to know Wen i had intercourse with my husband so i want come into a disease if he decides to step out!!!!!

22. Brandie says:

I love this app. I use this app to track my cycles for my ob/gyn so its a god send not having to write everything down in my planner. Thanks to you Chris for making planning for a baby. My husband even loves this app. We are now 7 months along with twins. Thank you and Keep up the good work.

23. oldLady@30 says:

I love this app but not for trying to get pregnant. I have female trouble and started going into early menopause. I use this app to keep track of my cycle and use the notes to comment on how heavy/light I am. I wish there was a “Spotting” option. Sometimes I get that and it is hard to constantly go into the notes to see what is going on. It would be nice to see that at a glance.

24. Amber says:

I’m surprised how many women are using this app as birth control. You do realize this is just a best guess at when you’re most fertile, right? If you only follow this calendar, you could still get pregnant. I suggest talking to your doctor about birth control options. If you’re against condoms/pills/etc. look into NFP. There is a lot more to it than looking at a calendar.

25. libbie says:

Awesome! Very accurate! Used it to calculate my fertile days. Had my first child in 09 at the ripe age if 40 and second child at 43you in 11! Both are perfectly healthy! Great app!

26. Jessica Adams says:

Just started using this application. My husband and I have been trying for 3 years to get pregnant but didn’t know my ovulation days. Hopefully this and the good Lord will help us.. will let y’all know..

27. Nancy says:

I used this app to get pregnant and it worked my son is now 2 months old now I’m going to use it so I won’t get pregnant anytime soon

28. Kel says:

This is a great app. It also helped me get pregnant as well however I lost my son. Looking forward to trying again and using the app. Thanks!

29. kashun brown says:

Love this app the most accurate and reliable calander ever!!

30. Pinkie says:

Love that app!!! It tells me when not to have sex!!!!!im sure as hell not trying to get pregnant….lol

31. tiffany says:

I use this app also but I do it to not get pregnant!!! Lol I have 2 of my own and one stepchild we don’t want anymore kids!! Good luck to everyone else tho!

32. Hotlanta37 says:

Listen ladies, this is what I’ve been told, just got my tubes untied and the doct said that u count ur period as one day so between 1-10 nothing and after the tenth day is when u should start seeing discharge that kinda looks lik egg white thats when u are the most fertile so after the tenth day start counting because between 4 & 6 days thats when u need to start having sex… Let me know if this work

33. Zulma says:

I love this app

34. Tiea says:

I love this app! Very accurate , it helped me keep track of my cycles, i concieved almost two years ago. From using my days

35. Keke says:

I like this app!! I can finally track the things I need to so when the time is right I can get pregnant. I will be graduating from college in a couple months, on top of that I need a ring first!!

36. melissa says:

Me and husband are trying for baby hopefully this will help

37. cheyanne says:

Thanks for this great app me and my hubby been trying for awhile now hope we get some luck thanks for taking the time to creat this app thanks again cheyanne

38. Victoria says:

the only problem is that if you have a baby and put down the days you had a period after birth it messes your whole ovulation days up it puts down the wrong days that you ovulate because of the fact that you bleed longer after birth. So that needs to be fixed on there but other than that its good.

39. slg says:

This is a great app., but after reading many of the comments doesn’t anyone believe in GETTING MARRIED FIRST, than having babies. There are enough single parent kids in this world. Family UNIT…

40. ASoldiersWife says:

I have been using this app for 2 years now.. Its very accurate.. The only time its off is when my cycle unexpectedly changes. My hubby & I can finally try for a baby and im using this app to track my fertile days.. Thanks so much Chris.

41. rachel says:

My boyfriend and I have been using this application because I have been tring getting pregnant for a while also with the help of a gyn and ovulation tests my day and d ovulation test are very accurate so I hope this freally wrks

42. Haley says:

Got this app to help with keeping track of the ovulation … had a miscarriage last summer so im very ready to try again and so is my fiance

43. Christine says:

I got info on this app from a good frien of mines.. I was telling her that my boyfriend and I wanted to have a baby… Her luck with this app was having a babyboy.. well here I am.. Wish me luck:p thanks for being so thoughtful chris..

44. Tye says:

Hi, Im trying this app out for when my fiancee come home we trying to create a blessing hope everything goes right. Ive been trying for 2 yrs goodluck for me.

45. Miriam says:

Hello im miriam im 26years old an me an my boyfriend are trying to get a baby to get pregnat an I just have found this app thanks know I can get everything I need to get my info on this app an I been trying to get preagnat for almost 6years but I have no luck yet hope I can get preagnat an finaly get my bby is realy sad that I keep trying an no bby s yet thanks il keep in touch

46. ariadnie says:

I started using my days in 2010 looking to be able to get pregnant and It was a success .. I give birth to a girl in March 2011 and now I’m using it again to try for another baby… thank you… love the application ….

47. guillot says:

My husband and I are trying for a baby, have for a while and I didn’t know my highest fertility days, or ovulate days. I am told by my doctor I’m not ovulating so hopeful when I begin so at least I know my days. Thank you for hope.

48. Amber says:

Just started using this app..will definitely help me keep track if my dates..instead if scratching then down on a piece of paper I lose anyway lol..recently started trying for baby again..had a miscarriage in June:( been a struggle but I am ready to get back on track!…this app will help:)

49. Laura says:

I’m using your app and love it my boyfriend and I are trying for a baby, have been for 2years, so I’m soooo glad to have found an app that could help! Thanks!

50. LaLa says:

Thank You!!! I luv and have been relying on this app.. it also helped one of my bff get pregnant!!! Yay.. they have a four month old little Boy!!
    Thanks again