Month Slider

Do you know the Month Slider in Mydays?

Very simple, go into the MyDays/Preferences, scroll down and select Month Slider Touchscreen to ON.
Now you just need to swipe on the calendar to the left or right to change the month :)

Enjoy

18 Responses to “Month Slider”

1. elizabeth says:

I absolutely love this app me and my fiance are trying to have a bby so it’s very useful wish me luck

2. angel says:

I love using this app.i already have four children and dont plan on having anymore.i used to try and keep track of my period but was so hard until i starting using my days app.now thank god i dont have anymore pregnancy scares

3. Cece says:

Looking fwd to using this app to keep track of period, not lookin to make anymore babies though :)

4. Melissa says:

I love this app.its so accurate! I was never able to keep track of my period before but once I started with this app I realized how regular I actually was. I got pregnant on my first try using the app to track my ovulation! Love it, :)

5. MegF says:

This app looks so amazing.. So far so good.. I cant wait to have a baby! Thanks

6. admin says:

@1prettygrl
    i am glad you like the app, also remember, nature can be surprising.
    myDays is just a mathematical calculation and to avoid pregnancy you should always protect additionally.
    also remember the chance to come pregnant also after the ovulation is there for a few days, not so high as before, but still there.

i just tell you so you are not surprised in case of the case :)

7. 1prettygrl says:

Love this app, I am not interested in getting prego. This app helps me keep up with my cycle and what not to do on certain days.

8. Erica says:

Love this app! I have been using this app for a year and a half now. Helps me keep up my period with the widget countdown on my old Droid and now on my new thunderbolt. Helps plan my vacation around it to. Thanks.

9. kim says:

lovr this app very accurate!!!!!

10. mel says:

Love this app, I don’t plan to get pregnant, can finally plan vacations around my period

11. Kishia hernandez says:

This is the best app ever I plan everything around it sex ,vacations ect… I even planed our 4 child works really well very much recommened 5stars u love it…..

12. suzanne says:

Luv this app. Very helpful. Thank you

13. Monica says:

Used this app last year when trying to conceive baby #1. Got pregnant within 3 months of trying & being off the pill. Wonderful app & have recommended it to several friends also trying to conceive. :)

14. Lisa says:

I love this app! I have been using it for almost a year and it has been extremely accurate! My husband and I are thinking that we are ready for baby number 2 now, so we will see if it can help us conceive! Thank you for this app!

15. Rhonda says:

Luv luv this app

16. Rayshel says:

This app is wonderful to plan vacations around even though pregnancy isn’t even an issue. Thank You Chris.

17. Tanya says: