Hi, from more than 1 Million Users I got 3-4 complains that after backup the users where not able to import the data again. It was impossible for me to reproduce. Today I got a very helpful Mail from James I like to share with you.
Its 4am and I should be sleeping lol Anyway, thanks to your great advice I managed to load the user profile.
The first line was the original backup, I created a new user and saved some fake data and noticed the missing /> after ‘reserve’. Made the change and it imported. I dont know why the original was missing it but before I changed phones It didnt seem to have a problem with the missing tag.