Some people would like to rename the Username later.
Till now this is not possible, but you can use a trick.
example to change from “Default User” to “Mirinda”
1. Export your User Data “Default User” to your SD-Card
2. Rename the File on your Sd-Card ”default_user.myd” into “mirinda.myd”
- Prefer to use a free Filemanager from the app market to rename the file on the sdcard (like “astro”).
- Should u prefer to put the backup file into your computer, You should UNMOUNT the SdCard before you remove it from your device, otherwise the data may not be saved from android to the card (that always happen in delay) and you would get a empty Backup file.
3. Create a User “mirinda” in the Application
4. Click Import (so now “mirinda.myd” comes imported)